Slatestone Brook Falls is a beautiful waterfall located in Sunderland, Massachusetts. The waterfall has a total height of 40 feet and it can be found along Slatestone Brook. Slatestone Brook flows strongest during spring when the snow melts and after heavy rainstorms. Although it is best to explore the waterfall in the spring, Slatestone Brook Falls is a great spot to visit year-round. The waterfall itself drops in a unique formation consisting of a lovely fan.
Viewing the waterfall is super easy considering it can be seen clearly from Falls Road. The waterfall is on private property so visitors must view it just from the road. This is truly one of the best roadside waterfalls in the state.
If you’re looking for more great waterfalls in Massachusetts to explore, check out goxplr.com/list/waterfalls-in-massachusetts
- Height: 40-foot total drop
- Type: Fan
- Water Source: Slatestone Brook
- Swimming: Not allowed or possible
Slatestone Brook Falls Location
- Park: N/A – This is on private property so visitors must view it from the road
- Address: Falls Road
- Town: Sunderland
- State: Massachusetts
- GPS: Lat 42.5056565 Lng -72.5558063
- Parking Notes: There is no parking available for the waterfall since it is on private property. Please admire the falls from the roadside.
- Parking Directions: N/A
- Location Directions: HERE