Triple Falls is a beautiful waterfall located in Gorham and Randolph, New Hampshire. Triple Falls is made up of three individual waterfalls that include Proteus Fall, Erebus Fall, and Evans Fall. The waterfalls each vary in height. Proteus Fall drops 20 feet, Erebus Fall drops 25 feet, and Evans Fall drops 12 feet. These types of waterfalls are also varied. Proteus Fall is a horsetail, Erebus Fall is a plunge with slides, and Evans Fall is a plunge with cascades.
Each of the falls can be found along Town Line Brook. Town Line Brook is a very seasonal brook that really only flows strongly during the spring when the snow thaws. For this reason, it is best to visit Triple Falls during the months of March, April, and May.
Accessing the waterfall is relatively easy. The waterfall is located in the White Mountain National Forest which features an extensive and well-maintained trail system. Visitors can park at the Triple Falls Trailhead along Dolly Copp Road and then hike about a tenth of a mile to the falls. The waterfall trail is family-friendly and a great route to get some hiking in. Dogs are also allowed on the route. Ultimately, the course is rated as easy and is only about a quarter mile out and back.
Looking for more great waterfalls to explore nearby? Check out the GoXplr full NH waterfall list!
- Height: Proteus Fall drops 20 feet, Erebus Fall drops 25 feet, and Evans Fall drops 12 feet
- Type: Proteus Fall is a horsetail, Erebus Fall is a plunge with slides, and Evans Fall is a plunge with cascades
- Water Source: Town Line Brook
- Swimming: Not possible
Triple Falls Location
- Park: White Mountain National Forest
- Address: Dolly Copp Road
- Town: Gorham and Randolph
- State: New Hampshire
- GPS: 44.358804, -71.245604
- Parking Notes: Parking is available at the Triple Falls Trailhead along Dolly Copp Road. It is just a short walk to the falls. Sadly, Dolly Copp Road is closed during the winter because it is not paved or maintained. Parking is available at the entrance to the road, which is about a mile away, during the winter.
- Parking Directions: HERE
- Location Directions: HERE
There are no reviews yet.