- Year built: Built 1783; Restored 2008
- Carries: Pedestrian path
- Crosses: Duck Creek
- Design/Style: Timber stringer bridge
- Total length: 300 feet
- Total width: 6 feet
- Address: 75 E Commercial Street
- Town: Wellfleet
- State: Massachusetts
- GPS: Lat 41.937409 Lng -70.030438
- Parking notes: There is a small dirt parking lot located just a few hundred feet from the bridge. The lot is just off East Commercial Street. Additional parking can be found at the fish pier and on Main Street too.
- Parking directions: HERE
- Location directions: HERE
A beautiful bridge to walk over. Stunning views of Wellfleet!