Upper Crossett Brook Falls is a beautiful waterfall located in Duxbury, Vermont. The waterfall drops about 15 feet and it can be found along Crossett Brook. Crossett Brook is a very seasonal water source. It often flows strongest during spring when the snow melts and after heavy rainstorms. Considering the water flow is often greatest in the spring, the months of April, May, and June are recommended for visitors hoping to see the falls in peak condition. That said, Upper Crossett Brook Falls is a nice spot to visit year-round.
The waterfall itself drops in a unique fan formation. Accessing the waterfall is extremely easy considering it can be full viewed from the side of the road. The waterfall is located right off Crossett Hill Road in Duxbury. Visitors can park along the side of the road and then walk over to see the waterfall. It should only be admired from the road because the land it is situated on is private property. Ultimately, this is a wonderful waterfall to explore with people of all ages and abilites.
- Height: 15 feet
- Type: Fan
- Water Source: Crossett Brook
- Swimming: Not allowed / not possible
Upper Crossett Brook Falls Location
- Address: Crossett Hill Road
- Town: Duxbury
- State: Vermont
- GPS: 44.319842, -72.782960
- Parking Notes: Visitors can pull over right along the road in front of the waterfall. The waterfall can be viewed right from the roadside. It should be noted that this is a dirt road and not extremely well-maintained.
- Parking Directions: HERE
- Location Directions: HERE