Vinica Brook Falls is a beautiful waterfall located in Monson, Massachusetts. The waterfall has a total height of 15 feet and it can be found along Vinica Brook. Vinica Brook flows strongest during spring when the snow melts and after heavy rainstorms. That said, sometimes the waterfall can flow too strong during the spring and make exploring hazardous due to slippery rocks. It can actually be best to explore this waterfall during the summer and fall when flow has subsided a bit.
Accessing the waterfall is relatively easy. The waterfall is located just off the side of Moulton Hill Road. To get to the base of the falls visitors will have to scale a steep hill that is often very slippery. Be sure to be extremely cautious well exploring this waterfall. It is on public land, but not developed at all.
Looking for more great waterfalls in Massachusetts? Check out goxplr.com/list/waterfalls-in-massachusetts-full-list
- Height: 15 feet
- Type: Horsetail
- Water Source: Vinica Brook
- Swimming: Not possible and not allowed
- Park: Unnamed Park (U.S. Army Corps of Engineers-owned land)
- Address: Moulton Hill Road
- Town: Monson
- State: Massachusetts
- GPS: Lat 42.064800 Lng -72.284600
- Parking Notes: Visitors can park on the side of Moulton Hill Road or at the adjacent Moulton Hill Cemetery.
- Parking Directions: HERE
- Location Directions: HERE
There are no reviews yet.