Description Coming Soon!
- Opened: 1750
- Original function: Home, offices and working farm of colonial Governor Benning Wentworth of New Hampshire
- Architect(s): Unknown
- Year added to NRHP: 1968
- NRHP number: 68000011
- Status: Open to the public
- Admission cost: Free parking, but tours do cost a small fee
- Address: 375 Little Harbor Road
- Town: Portsmouth
- State: New Hampshire
- GPS: Lat 43.062046 Lng -70.7391198
- Parking notes: Parking at the Wentworth–Coolidge Mansion is free. Visitors are welcome to walk around the mansion and also walk the 1.5-mile Little Harbor Loop Trail.
- Parking directions: HERE
- Location directions: HERE