Windsor Jambs is a beautiful waterfall located in Windsor, Massachusetts. The waterfall has a total height of 100 feet and it can be found along the Windsor Jambs Brook. The brook flows strongest during spring when the snow melts and after heavy rainstorms. Although it is best to explore the waterfall in the spring, Windsor Jambs is a great spot to visit year-round. The waterfall itself drops in a unique formation consisting of cascades and plunges.
Accessing the waterfall is super easy. The waterfall is located in the Windsor State Forest which features a well-marked trail system. Visitors can park in the lot along River Road and then walk just about 100 feet to the falls. The waterfall trail is family-friendly and very accessible due to it’s short length. Dogs are allowed on the trail and through the entirety of Windsor State Forest.
Looking for more great waterfalls in Massachusetts to explore? Check out goxplr.com/list/waterfalls-in-massachusetts-full-list
- Height: 100-foot total drop
- Type: Cascades and plunges
- Water Source: Windsor Jambs Brook
- Swimming: Not possible and not allowed
- Park: Windsor State Forest
- Address: River Road
- Town: Windsor
- State: Massachusetts
- GPS: Lat 42.523094 Lng -72.992154
- Parking Notes: There is a dedicated parking area for the waterfall located just off River Road. Parking is free and the walk to the waterfall is just about 100 feet.
- Parking Directions: HERE
- Location Directions: HERE