- Year completed: 1928
- Carries: Harpswell Islands Rd
- Crosses: Will’s Gut between Bailey and Orr’s Island in Casco Bay
- Design/Style: Cobwork – Granite slabs were obtained from local quarries in nearby Yarmouth, Maine, and are used as cribstones on the bridge. The slabs enable the tide to ebb and flow freely without significantly increasing the tidal current.
- Total length: 1,122 feet
- Total width: 18 feet
- NRHP: 75000093
- Address: Harpswell Islands Rd
- Town: Bailey Island
- State: Maine
- GPS: Lat 43.749624 Lng -69.990675
- Parking notes: There is a small parking area located adjacent to the Salt Cod Cafe at the northern end of the bridge. There are also some parking spots at the Garrison Cove Landing.
- Parking directions: HERE
- Location directions: HERE