Bradley Falls is a nice waterfall located in Worthington, Massachusetts. It is located right on the side of Huntington Road, but it is not very visitor-friendly. The falls can hardly be viewed from the road and it is too treterous to hike down to the base. Also, the falls are surronded by private property. It is best to visit in the spring when the falls are flowing the most and the leaves are down. In total, Bradley Falls features a main drop of 10 feet and it consists of cascades.
Don’t miss out on checking out this Massachusetts waterfall. Looking for more great waterfalls in Massachusetts? Check out goxplr.com/list/waterfalls-in-massachusetts-full-list
- Height: Main falls are 10 feet
- Type: Cascades
- Water Source: Little River
- Swimming: Not allowed
- Park: None
- Address: Huntington Road
- Town: Worthington
- State: Massachusetts
- GPS: Lat 42.34303 Lng -72.88903
- Parking Notes: There is no dedicated parking for these falls. They are best viewed from the car, but only can be viewed during the winter and spring, when the tree leaves are gone. Private property surrounds the waterfall.
- Parking Directions: N/A
- Location Directions: HERE