Coast Guard Beach in Eastham, Massachusetts is a beautiful beach on Cape Cod. To get to the beach you drive over a small bridge and are greeted by some cool old Coast Guard buildings. The beach down below the dunes is absolutely stunning. Parking is limited, but there is a shuttle service during the summer months.
Looking for more great spots to explore nearby? Check out the GoXplr Massachusetts Map at goxplr.com/map/massachusetts!
- Type: Ocean (white sand)
- Length: Many miles on National Seashore
- Waves: Usually wavy
- Popularity: Medium
- Key features: A beautiful set of boardwalks along the dunes overlooking the beach. There is also the original Coast Guard Station building. In the summer there are lifeguards, shuttles, restrooms, and changing rooms.
- Address: 2 Ocean View Dr
- Town: Eastham
- State: Massachusetts
- GPS: Lat 41.844018 Lng -69.948036
- Parking notes: There is a 50 car parking lot located next to the Coast Guard Station close to the beach. During the summer months, this parking lot is reserved for Eastham residents and vehicles displaying handicap placards. There is a large parking lot at Little Creek which is just a short distance from the beach. Shuttles take beachgoers from the parking lot to the beach. In the off-season, parking lots are free and open to all.
- Parking directions: HERE
- Location directions: HERE