Kettletown Brook Falls is a lovely little waterfall located in Southbury, Connecticut. The waterfall has a total height of 10 feet and it can be found along Kettletown Brook. The brook flows strongest during spring when the snow melts and after heavy rainstorms. Although it is best to explore the waterfall in the spring, Kettletown Brook Falls is a great spot to visit year-round. The waterfall itself drops in a unique formation consisting of two five-foot cascades.
Accessing the waterfall is relatively easy. The waterfall is located in the Kettletown State Park which features a well-marked trail system. The closest parking area to the waterfall is located just 200 feet west of the waterfall. Due to how quickly the waterfall can be accessed, this is a wonderful place to visit with kids. Dogs are also welcome to visit the waterfall and through the entirety of Kettletown State Park. This waterfall is definitely a hidden gem!
Looking for more great waterfalls in Connecticut to explore? Check out our full list of CT waterfalls at goxplr.com/list/waterfalls-in-connecticut
- Height: 10-foot total drop (two sections that are about 5 feet each)
- Type: Cascades
- Water Source: Kettletown Brook
- Swimming: Not possible and not allowed
- Park: Kettletown State Park
- Address: George Hill Road
- Town: Southbury
- State: Connecticut
- GPS: 41.426834, -73.206168
- Parking Notes: There is ample parking available in Kettletown State Park off George Hill Road. The closest parking area to the waterfall is located just 200 feet west of the waterfall. Parking is free for Connecticut vehicles. Between Memorial Day and Labor Day, an entrance fee is charged on Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays for non-Connecticut vehicles. As of 2022, the entrance fee for out-of-state vehicles is $10 on weekdays and $15 on weekends/holidays.
- Parking Directions: HERE
- Location Directions: HERE
There are no reviews yet.