Riverside Farm Covered Bridge is a beautiful covered bridge located in Pittsfield, Vermont. The bridge was built in 1976 to bring the Riverside Farm’s driveway over the White River. The bridge spans 50 feet long and is about 20 feet wide. It is privately owned, so no public visitors can drive or walk over the bridge.
Visiting this covered bridge is a unique and charming experience that can transport you back in time to a simpler era. It’s not only a functional structure that provides safe passage over a body of water but also serves as a cultural and historical landmark that reflects the ingenuity of its builders. Within the bridge, there are some antiques and also a unique eagle head sticking out of the entrance.
Covered Bridge Specs
- Constructed: 1976
- Design/Style: Stringer
- Total Length: 50 feet
- Total Width: 20 feet
- Carries: Private driveway
- Crosses: White River
- Maintained By: Riverside Farm
- Usage: Privately owned – vehicles are permitted
- World Guide Number: 45-11-B #2
Riverside Farm Covered Bridge Location
- Address: Vermont Route 100
- Town: Pittsfield
- State: Vermont
- GPS: 43.764346, -72.817288
- Parking Notes: There is a small dirt area where visitors can pull over to photograph the bridge. This is probably private property, so be respectful and brief. Additionally, watch out for the fast-driving cars along Vermont Route 100.
- Parking Directions: HERE
- Location Directions: HERE