Roaring Brook Falls is a great waterfall located along Roaring Brook in Lenox, Massachusetts. It is often an overlooked waterfall in the Berkshires, but it is well worth checking out! The waterfall is relatively easy to access via a 0.25-mile hike along Roaring Brook. The main waterfall drops about 7 feet, but there are several smaller cascades nearby too. Roaring Brook Falls is officially part of October Mountain State Forest.
- Height: Main falls are 7 feet
- Type: Cascade
- Water Source: Roaring Brook
- Swimming: Good
- Park: October Mountain State Forest
- Address: Roaring Brook Road
- Town: Lenox
- State: Massachusetts
- GPS: Lat 42.386334 Lng -73.234151
- Parking Notes: There are dirt parking spots located along Roaring Brook Road, right over the bridge over Roaring Brook. Parking is free and only steps from the trailhead.
- Parking Directions: HERE
- Location Directions: HERE