- Type: Ocean (white sand)
- Length: Just under a half mile
- Waves: Usually calm
- Popularity: High in the summer, low in the off-season
- Key features: Bathrooms, showers, and a concession stand. There are lifeguards during the weekends in the summer.
- Address: Beach Street
- Town: Manchester-by-the-Sea
- State: Massachusetts
- GPS: Lat 42.5691375 Lng -70.7622077
- Parking notes: There are about 100 parking spots located at the end of Beach Street in a paved lot. During the summer, the lot is only open to residents on the weekends (Friday through Sunday). During the summer, visitors can park in the lot for $25 a day on weekdays. In the off-season, parking is free and open to everyone.
- Parking directions: HERE
- Location directions: HERE
There are no reviews yet.