Sperry Falls is a beautiful waterfall located in Woodbridge, Connecticut. The waterfall has a total height of just 6 feet, but it features spectacular plunges. It can be found along Sperry Brook. Sperry Brook flows strongest during spring when the snow melts and after heavy rainstorms. Although it is best to explore the waterfall in the spring, Sperry Falls is a wonderful spot to visit year-round.
Accessing the waterfall is relatively easy. The waterfall is located in Sperry Park which features a well-marked trail system. Visitors can park in the dedicated lot off Sperry Road and then hike only 0.10 miles one-way to the falls. The waterfall trail is family-friendly and dogs are also allowed on the trail and through the entirety of the park. No swimming is allowed.
Looking for more great waterfalls in Connecticut to explore? Check out our full list of CT waterfalls at goxplr.com/list/waterfalls-in-connecticut
- Height: 6 feet
- Type: Plunges
- Water Source: Sperry Brook
- Swimming: Not allowed and not possible
- Park: Sperry Park
- Address: Sperry Road
- Town: Woodbridge
- State: Connecticut
- GPS: 41.382708, -72.987328
- Parking Notes: There is a dedicated parking area for Sperry Park located off Sperry Road. The parking area is a bit hidden and also requires some driving along a dirt/gravel road.
- Parking Directions: HERE
- Location Directions: HERE