- Built: Sometime between 1620 and 1642
- Original function: Home for Capt. Nathaniel Davenport. It was then sold to Jonathan Corwin in 1675.
- Year added to NRHP: 1973
- NRHP number: 73000312 (Chestnut Street District)
- Status: Open to the public
- Admission cost: Varies – learn more about tickets to the Jonathan Corwin House HERE
- Address: 310 Essex Street
- Town: Salem
- State: Massachusett
- GPS: Lat 42.5215859 Lng -70.8988694
- Parking notes: There is no dedicated parking for The Witch House. There are many lots and roadside parking around the home.
- Parking directions: Varies
- Location directions: HERE