Wright’s Tavern


Description Coming Soon!


Historic Specs

  • Opened: 1747 
  • Original function: Tavern which was built and operated by Ephraim Jones
  • Architect(s): N/A
  • Year added to NRHP: 1966
  • NRHP number: 66000793
  • Status: Opened as an educational space for the Concord Museum and as the headquarters of East Side Studio Architects and Nashawtuc Architects.


  • Address: 2 Lexington Road
  • Town: Concord
  • State: Massachusetts
  • GPS: Lat 42.4601234 Lng -71.3489752
  • Parking notes: There is roadside parking all around the tavern along with parking in front of the adjacent First Parish in Concord.
  • Parking directions: HERE
  • Location directions: HERE


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Wright’s Tavern”