Gully Brook Falls is an epic waterfall located in Poultney, Vermont. The waterfall has a total height of over 65 feet and it drops in two distinct sections. Gully Brook Lower Falls features a horsetail followed by cascades and it drops 40 feet. The upper falls feature lovely plunges and cascades and drop 25 feet.
The waterfall itself can be found along Gully Brook, hence it’s name. This brook features pretty good waterflow year-round, but the watershed peaks during the spring when the snow melts. For this reason, it is best to visit the waterfall during the months of April, May, and June to see the falls roaring. Ultimately though, the falls are great to visit year-round.
- Height: 65-foot total drop (upper falls drop 25 feet and lower falls drop 40 feet)
- Type: Horestails, cascades, and plunges
- Water Source: Gully Brook
- Swimming: Okay at the upper falls’ pool
Gully Brook Falls Location
- Park: Bird Mountain Wildlife Management Area
- Address: Coming Soon!
- Town: Poultney
- State: Vermont
- GPS: Coming Soon!
- Parking Notes: Coming Soon!
- Parking Directions: Coming Soon!
- Location Directions: Coming Soon!