Moss Glen Falls in Granville, Vermont is a beautiful horsetail waterfall that features streams of water winding down a sloped rock wall. The falls begin by flowing down over a few tiny steps before spreading out to form a bright turquoise pool that is about 25 feet wide. The 50-foot tall falls are located on Vermont Route 100, and they are a key reason why this road is frequently regarded as Vermont’s most scenic byway. The falls take less than a minute to walk to.
Do you love chasing Vermont waterfalls? Be sure to check out the 10 Tallest Waterfalls In Vermont!
- Height: 50 feet
- Type: Horsetail
- Water source: Deer Hollow Brook
- Swimming: Not recommended
- Park: Granville Gulf Reservation
- Address: Vermont Route 100
- Town: Granville
- State: Vermont
- GPS: Lat 44.01798 Lng -72.84989
- Parking Notes: A roadside parking lot is available on the side of Route 100. The Moss Glen Falls can nearly be seen from the parking area. Parking is free.
- Parking Directions: HERE
- Location Directions: HERE