Moss Glen Falls is a beautiful waterfall located in Granville, Vermont. The waterfall has a total height of 50 feet which makes it one of the tallest drops in Vermont. It can be found right along Deer Hollow Brook which flows strongest during spring when the snow melts and after heavy rainstorms. Although it is best to explore the waterfall in the spring, Moss Glen Falls is a great spot to visit year-round. The waterfall itself drops in a unique horsetail formation.
Accessing the waterfall is super easy. The waterfall is located in the Granville Gulf Reservation which features a well-built trail system. Visitors can park right along Vermont Route 100 and the waterfall can be seen right from the road. To get a closer look, visitors can park and then walk along the trail to the waterfall. There is a wonderful observation deck to give visitors a great view of the falls. This is a wonderful family-friendly adventure and dogs are welcome to join in on the fun!
Do you love chasing Vermont waterfalls? Be sure to check out the 10 Tallest Waterfalls In Vermont!
- Height: 50 feet
- Type: Horsetail
- Water source: Deer Hollow Brook
- Swimming: Not recommended
Moss Glen Falls Location
- Park: Granville Gulf Reservation
- Address: Vermont Route 100
- Town: Granville
- State: Vermont
- GPS: Lat 44.01798 Lng -72.84989
- Parking Notes: A roadside parking lot is available on the side of Route 100. The Moss Glen Falls can nearly be seen right from the parking area. Parking is free.
- Parking Directions: HERE
- Location Directions: HERE
There are no reviews yet.