The Waits River Falls is a beautiful 20-foot waterfall located just off Main Street in the quaint town of Bradford, Vermont. The waterfall was formed by a dam along the 24.5-mile-long Waits River. The river is a tributary of the Connecticut River, which flows to Long Island Sound. Throughout the year, the waterfall flows pretty well. It is best to visit in the springtime to see the waterfall at full force.
Free public parking can be found right next to the Waits River Falls on Main Street. The parking area does have several picnic tables, making it a great place to eat or do some reading.
Do you love chasing waterfalls? Check out our recent article covering the 10 Tallest Waterfalls In Vermont To Explore!
- Height: 20 feet
- Type: Dam
- Water source: Waits River
- Swimming: Prohibited and/or not possible
Waits River Falls Location
- Address: Main Street
- Town: Bradford
- State: Vermont
- GPS: Lat 43.99180 Lng -72.12894
- Parking Notes: There is a small paved parking lot off Main Street in Bradford, Vermont (right across from The Little Grille at the Mill). The waterfall can be seen from the parking lot and there is no parking fee.
- Parking Directions: HERE
- Location Directions: HERE